Why Choose Far Infrared Heating?
There was a time when darker days and longer nights were not the only dreads of winter approaching; the anticipation of the oncoming energy bill arrival was a much bigger threat. It was a time when we wrapped ourselves up in every item of clothing we owned and cradled hot water bottles in a desperate bid to delay turning the heating on until it was truly a necessity…
But fear winter no more with the new, cutting-edge means of heating your home without breaking the bank. Far infrared heaters give you the opportunity to make massive savings on your energy bills where traditional electric heating methods have robbed you. There is no longer a need to waddle around your home in layer upon layer of clothing; these specially designed heaters are created to heat the interior of your house, including you and your furniture(instead of just the air like other heaters do), which promises long lasting warmth. You are in total control when your heater is connected to the timer and thermostat so you can be sure of your energy efficiency and confident that staying warm is saving you money, and so much more.
So, why choose Far Infrared Heaters?
- Contemporary and stylish; there’s a wide variety of far infrared heaters to choose from to suit your particular needs and taste.
- Designed to drastically decrease heating expenses while preserving the desired heat.
- 100% Energy Efficient.
- Easy to install with no maintenance needed.
- Free of all carbon emissions and reduces the output of damaging greenhouse gasses.
- Say goodbye to mould and dampness as this revolutionary heater heats the building; not the air.
- Thermal heating creates fewer toxins; ideal for people with allergies and/or asthma.
- Perfect for your home, work place or even outside; these amazing heaters are versatile and invaluable.
Far infrared heaters do not have the obtrusive orange glow of the traditional infrared heaters, but instead they discreetly dissipate heat into the walls, fixtures, furniture and people in the room. The heat then releases back from the objects which creates a stable, comfortable temperature level. This revolutionary technology works on surface area rather than the size of the room, which traditional heating systems relied on, so the far infrared heater is able to use a much lower level of wattage in comparison, which means far greater energy savings for you. Furthermore, far infrared heaters will cause zero damage to your eyes; in fact, far infrared technology has been proved to be beneficial to health and is often utilised in saunas and care homes. The human body actually radiates far infrared waves naturally, so it is willingly absorbed and creates a natural comforting warmth. The benefits of far infrared are clearly abundant; so stay warm and wealthy this winter with far infrared heating.